
1: What are you wearing? Green pyjamas
2: Ever been in love? No
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No, I've never even been in a relationship
4: How tall are you? 163cm, I think that's somewhere between 5'4" and 5'5"
5: How much do you weigh? This is quite a personal question... But around 55kg
6: Any tattoos? No. I might get one when I'm older, something small but meaningful!
7: Any piercings? No, except for earrings. I actually got both my ears pierced twice because the first time, I was about 8, I didn't get these ladybug earrings, so I got angry and let the holes close thinking, "If I can't have the earrings I want I'm not gonna have ANY earrings!" A year later I thought it wasn't such a good idea after all and went to get my ears pierced again! haha
8: OTP? The Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler from Doctor Who! ♥
9: Favorite show? Doctor Who. I also love Sherlock and Supernatural
10: Favorite bands? 5 Seconds of Summer, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, The Beatles, Softengine... I have many
11: Something you miss? Christmas, haha!
12: Favorite song? Right now it's Weightless by All Time Low but I think Viva La Vida by Coldplay will always be one of my very favourite songs!
13: How old are you? 14
14: Zodiac sign? Aries
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Well, kindness, I guess
16: Favorite Quote? "Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It's not the time that matters, it's the person." - The Tenth Doctor (you can tell that I really like Doctor Who, can't you?)
17: Favorite actor? Johnny Depp
18: Favorite color? Yellow
19: Loud music or soft? It depends... Not too loud but not too soft, either.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? Not anywhere, really. Or the kitchen, because food always cheers me up!
21: How long does it take you to shower? About half an hour
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? From ten minutes to 45 minutes, it depends!
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No
24: Turn on? Er, I don't exactly know what this means, so I'm not going to answer in case I make a fool of myself! lol
25: Turn off? Same goes for this
26: The reason I started blogging? To have somewhere to write down my thoughts and just for fun.
27: Fears? Death or becoming blind...
28: Last thing that made you cry? I don't remember
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Last week, I think
30: Meaning behind your URL? My love of sunflowers (I like dandelions more but that didn't really fit) and painting and because my favourite painting that I have painted is of sunflowers!
31: Last book you read? Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
32: The book you're currently reading? Looking for Alaska by John Green
33: Last show you watched? Sailor Moon Crystal
34: Last person you talked to? My dad
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? I texted my friend Inés from Sweden, and we're internet friends!
36: Favorite food? Oh no how can I choose one? I'll have to say Belgian waffles with peppermint ice cream and chocolate sauce! I had it when I went to Stockholm, Sweden, it was sooo yummy!
37: Place you want to visit? Italy, Greece or England!
38: Last place you were? The kitchen if I remember correctly
39: Do you have a crush? Hmm...
40: Last time you kissed someone? I really can't remember, I don't kiss a lot
41: Last time you were insulted? Yesterday by my little sister!
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? This is hard... I'll go with lemon!
43: What instruments do you play?? Piano (well I have a keyboard, but it's not that different is it? Except my keyboard doesn't have a pedal)
44: Favorite piece of jewellery? I don't usually wear jewellery, but I like my necklace that has an M on it
45: Last sport you played? Floorball, I think. I don't usually do sports...
46: Last song you sang? Do You Wanna Build a Snowman from Frozen!
47: Favorite chat up line? I don't really have one
48: Have you ever used it? -
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last year haha
50: Who should answer these questions next? Tag, you're it!
2: Ever been in love? No
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No, I've never even been in a relationship
4: How tall are you? 163cm, I think that's somewhere between 5'4" and 5'5"
5: How much do you weigh? This is quite a personal question... But around 55kg
6: Any tattoos? No. I might get one when I'm older, something small but meaningful!
7: Any piercings? No, except for earrings. I actually got both my ears pierced twice because the first time, I was about 8, I didn't get these ladybug earrings, so I got angry and let the holes close thinking, "If I can't have the earrings I want I'm not gonna have ANY earrings!" A year later I thought it wasn't such a good idea after all and went to get my ears pierced again! haha
8: OTP? The Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler from Doctor Who! ♥
9: Favorite show? Doctor Who. I also love Sherlock and Supernatural
10: Favorite bands? 5 Seconds of Summer, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, The Beatles, Softengine... I have many
11: Something you miss? Christmas, haha!
12: Favorite song? Right now it's Weightless by All Time Low but I think Viva La Vida by Coldplay will always be one of my very favourite songs!
13: How old are you? 14
14: Zodiac sign? Aries
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Well, kindness, I guess
16: Favorite Quote? "Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It's not the time that matters, it's the person." - The Tenth Doctor (you can tell that I really like Doctor Who, can't you?)
17: Favorite actor? Johnny Depp
18: Favorite color? Yellow
19: Loud music or soft? It depends... Not too loud but not too soft, either.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? Not anywhere, really. Or the kitchen, because food always cheers me up!
21: How long does it take you to shower? About half an hour
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? From ten minutes to 45 minutes, it depends!
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No
24: Turn on? Er, I don't exactly know what this means, so I'm not going to answer in case I make a fool of myself! lol
25: Turn off? Same goes for this
26: The reason I started blogging? To have somewhere to write down my thoughts and just for fun.
27: Fears? Death or becoming blind...
28: Last thing that made you cry? I don't remember
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Last week, I think
30: Meaning behind your URL? My love of sunflowers (I like dandelions more but that didn't really fit) and painting and because my favourite painting that I have painted is of sunflowers!
31: Last book you read? Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
32: The book you're currently reading? Looking for Alaska by John Green
33: Last show you watched? Sailor Moon Crystal
34: Last person you talked to? My dad
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? I texted my friend Inés from Sweden, and we're internet friends!
36: Favorite food? Oh no how can I choose one? I'll have to say Belgian waffles with peppermint ice cream and chocolate sauce! I had it when I went to Stockholm, Sweden, it was sooo yummy!
37: Place you want to visit? Italy, Greece or England!
38: Last place you were? The kitchen if I remember correctly
39: Do you have a crush? Hmm...
40: Last time you kissed someone? I really can't remember, I don't kiss a lot
41: Last time you were insulted? Yesterday by my little sister!
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? This is hard... I'll go with lemon!
43: What instruments do you play?? Piano (well I have a keyboard, but it's not that different is it? Except my keyboard doesn't have a pedal)
44: Favorite piece of jewellery? I don't usually wear jewellery, but I like my necklace that has an M on it
45: Last sport you played? Floorball, I think. I don't usually do sports...
46: Last song you sang? Do You Wanna Build a Snowman from Frozen!
47: Favorite chat up line? I don't really have one
48: Have you ever used it? -
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last year haha
50: Who should answer these questions next? Tag, you're it!
Xx,
Mary
great blog! Your as tall as me aha, but your two years younger ahah! I dont usually do sports either aha! and lemon is the best!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sophelba.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you xxx! Haha that's so cool! :)
Deletefood always cheers me up to - haha! lovely blog x
ReplyDeletewhatbeckyloves.com
Same! :D and thank you xxx
DeleteOmg I love your design :D
ReplyDeleteS.
http://myfabulousworld271214.blogspot.co.at/
thank you! xx
Delete