Today I wanted to do the winter wonderland tag. I haven't exactly been tagged by anyone to do this, but I was reading Abigail's blog and at the end of her own answers she had written "Feel free to do this tag if you'd like", so I decided to do it, as it seems fun! Winter is one of my favourite seasons, the other is summer, and of course I love summer but I can never choose between the two. It's like when it's spring, I'm really excited for summer, but after about two weeks of summer I wish it was winter. And then when it's winter, at first I'm excited but after Christmas and New Year I wish it was summer again! So here goes:
1. Favorite thing about winter? Snow! I also love the fashion during winter. Also Christmas and New year, of course! And the coziness of everything, hot chocolate, tea... And I love it when we get to go ice skating and skiing during P.E. in school during winter, because I don't really like any of the other sports haha!
2. Scarves or Beanies? Scarves. I don't actually own any beanies.
3. Favorite holiday movie? Oh, I don't know... Home Alone is always great to watch, and I like Love Actually too. But I love watching animated movies during the holidays, and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas has got to be one of my favourites!
4. Favorite nail polish? Right now I'm really loving this emerald green nail polish I have!
5. Favorite Starbucks drink? We only have one Starbucks coffee shop here in Finland and I've never been there, but whenever I'm on holiday in some other country where they have Starbucks, I always order some hot chocolate My favourite is the hazelnut flavoured one, and I also love the caramel one.
6. What are your top 3 winter essentials? Hat, gloves and scarf. Sounds boring but you gotta have those if you don't want to suffer from hypothermia because of the subarctic climate here, haha!
7. Name one item on your wish list this year? Well Christmas is gone now and I didn't actually even have anything special on my wish list. But I really want some nice new winter boots. The ones I have now are big chunky ones that sure keep me warm but don't really go with every outfit I have.
8. Favorite holiday song? This is hard, I can't just choose one song... I love the albums Christmas by Michael Bublé and Holiday Wishes by Idina Menzel!
9. Did you go Black Friday shopping? No,we don't have Black Friday here.
10. Must have winter lip product? Lip balm! Right now I have Maybelline's Baby Lips Intense Care lip balm and it's amazing! Next I think I'll buy one of those that have a bit of colour, like Cherry Me or Peach Kiss.
11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year? No, I haven't had one for years!
12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live? Yes, every year.
13. Favorite winter candle scent? Anything with cinnamon, really. Apple-and-cinnamon is maybe my favourite.
14. How will you be celebrating this holiday? Am I doing this tag wrong because Christmas has already gone? Well I spent Christmas chilling with my family, and the rest of the holiday (vacation, it's so confusing because holiday means Christmas and vacation?) I'll just enjoy the break from school, relax and eat. :)
3. Favorite holiday movie? Oh, I don't know... Home Alone is always great to watch, and I like Love Actually too. But I love watching animated movies during the holidays, and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas has got to be one of my favourites!
7. Name one item on your wish list this year? Well Christmas is gone now and I didn't actually even have anything special on my wish list. But I really want some nice new winter boots. The ones I have now are big chunky ones that sure keep me warm but don't really go with every outfit I have.
❄ So there were my answer, happy holidays everyone, and I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this tag! ❄
Xx,
Mary
So cool of you for actually doing the tag! I'm so jealous you get to have a white Christmas every year and the fact you get to go ice skating during PE. That sounds so amazing! Thank you for following me on Bloglovin! I followed you back too, lovely!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful New Year!
I'd love it if you follow my blog as well! Keep in touch!
Abigail | Cheers To Now
Haha, yes it is pretty fun! :) You're welcome, and thank you for following me back! Happy New Year! ♥
DeleteThis is such a lovely tag! I can't say that I'm envious of your white Christmas though, I do like the idea of it, but I bloody hate snow!
ReplyDeleteThe Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog
Thank you! And yeah it sure gets quite cold and annoying sometimes! Oh, and i love your blog! :)
Delete